Someone Interesting that I follow on Social Media

 Hello

Today I will tell you about an interesting person I follow on social networks, I really like fashion, although I don't dress in fashion but that doesn't mean I don't like to see clothes and new trends, for this I follow Chiara Ferragni she is an influencer I started following her two years ago but I am not sure if for fashion week or something else, I just know I saw her in a picture with Donatella Versace, Chiara is Italian, she is very well known in her country and abroad, plus she is married to an Italian singer Fedes, they both publish post of their days and the things they do, which I find that her family is very entertaining, plus she publishes things like an ordinary person, not like other influencers that are published perfect, I consider that she is very interesting if you like fashion, because she works with several recognized brands, such as Versace which she shows us in her looks the best of each brand, although sometimes I think she does not dress too well there are other times that she dresses too well.


                  

                                                          See you in the next blog!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My sister

Walking outdoors