Introduction

 Hi, today I’ll be writing about me

 I'm Constanza Cofré, I'm  studiying Graphic Design  at Universidad de Chile and this is they fourth year of my career.  I´m from Los Vilos. I lived there for 15 years. There,  the weather is fresh  all year. I moved from Los Vilos for studies.

                                          

                                                                              Los Vilos

I have two sisters and two brothers: my two sisters live in Santiago with me, one brother lives in Iquique with his family and my other brother lives in los vilos with my parents and my dogs; My dogs are Minie, Florencia and Hachi and they love to go running on the beach.

I really like the beach and going for a run with my dogs. My favorite colors is blue, because of the skai and ocean, I love the movies, which is a hobby that I  inherited from my sister  as a child. My favorite movie is The greatest showman because it  is about  dreams, for me dreams  are very important because  they are what gives life a meaning.

                                           
                                                               The greatest showman 



                                                                See you in the nex post!

Comentarios

  1. I haven't seen The Greatest Showman yet, but with that cast it seems to be a great movie.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Someone Interesting that I follow on Social Media

My sister

Walking outdoors