My Cultural Radar

 

Hello, what I found interesting in The Guardian was the article of the cultural highlights of Hayley Squires, who is a British actress who was nominated for the Balfa, they talk about the actress and the important roles she had as the film I, Daniel Blake , the film won the Palme d'Or in Cannes in 2017 and the best British film in Balfa winning the award for best supporting actress, it also mentions that she is a playwright and her first play was Vera, Vera, Vera at the Royal Curt in London in 2012. She is currently starring in Death of England: Closing Time at the national theater from September 13 to November 11.

 I found the number of awards she has won as an actress very interesting, as well as the fact that she performs in theaters, I am interested in this article because I love theater, even though I don't have the personality to be an actress, I love being a spectator of them, and reading about a actress who has recognitions, and one of the most important in art, as the festival of Reeds.



                                                              See you in the nex post!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Someone Interesting that I follow on Social Media

My sister

Walking outdoors