My sister

 

Hello, today I will talk about a special person for me.

My older sister, although we are 5 brothers and I have two older sisters, my middle sister Loreto, for me she is everything, she is 27 years old, we have 3 years difference, we have been partners all our lives, we complement each other in everything and we defend each other, our relationship is more than sister, she is also my best friend, she is always for me and I for her, she is also for me a super intelligent woman and I admire her too much. She is an economist, she graduated 5 years ago and currently works at Banco Estado and is a person who loves art and sports. We lived together since we were little then when she left Los Vilos and came to study in Santiago we spent 4 years living apart, the truth is that it cost me a lot, because I missed her too much then in 2017 we lived together for a year here in Santiago until I went to Viña which made us both feel very bad because we missed each other a lot, Then in 2019 I came definitely to Santiago and since then we have not separated, we are both together in everything, we also have the same taste in clothes, food and art, so we are a complement to each other.




                                                                See you in the nex post!

Comentarios

  1. My sister also lives in Los Vilos and I miss her a lot :c

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It must have been difficult to be apart for so long, it's nice to hear that you are together now ^^

    ResponderEliminar
  3. it's good that you have finally come together :D

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Someone Interesting that I follow on Social Media

Walking outdoors